Saturday 4 August 2012

My first role on a sitcom (Skwizas on SABC 2)

One of my favorite spots to chill on set is the make up room. Where all the transformation takes place and we catch up on the latest gossip....hehehe. 
Now ready for my close up. What an exciting way to get into my character. Nothing that a little make up cant fix right.......


Now that the transformation has taken place, its time to rub shoulders with SA's very best  on the set of Skwizas. Acting alongside mama Lillian Dube is every young actress' dream. I got to live mine shooting this sitcom with her.



With legendary cast like Ntate Jerry and mama Lillian Dube one can only perform to their best of their ability and i can safely say I gave it my best shot.  What an amazing experience it was shooting my very first sitcom. Be sure to tune into SABC 2 in October for a hilarius bunch of skwizas. 

1 comment: